Over the past seventy-seven years, the Los Angeles Community College District has served as educator to more than three million students. Affordable, accessible and practical, the LACCD offers opportunity to all. Our doors are wide open for a diverse student population eager for skills, knowledge and upward mobility. LACCD educates almost three times as many Latino students and nearly four times as many African-American students as all of the University of California campuses combined. Eighty percent of LACCD students are from underserved populations.
Community colleges serve adults of all ages, meeting the needs of a society where “lifelong learning” is the rule and multiple careers and continual retraining are the norm. More than half of all LACCD students are older than 25 years of age, and more than a quarter are 35 or older. More than any other California system of higher education, community colleges offer a first – and a second – chance for anyone who wants to succeed.
- East Los Angeles College: PDF | Powerpoint
- Los Angeles City College: PDF | Powerpoint
- Los Angeles Harbor College: PDF | Powerpoint
- Los Angeles Mission College: PDF | Powerpoint
- Los Angeles Southwest College: PDF | Powerpoint
- Los Angeles Trade Technical College: PDF | Powerpoint
- Los Angeles Valley College: PDF | Powerpoint
- Pierce College: PDF | Powerpoint
- West Los Angeles College: PDF | Powerpoint