Students from many LAUSD high schools have participated in SummerTIME, including those from our current and past partner high schools such as: Belmont, Bravo Medical Magnet, Crenshaw, Dorsey, Downtown Magnets, Foshay Learning Center, Fremont, Locke, Manual Arts, John Marshall, New Designs, Roosevelt, and Roybal Learning Center.
- Be committed to daily program attendance, class participation, and timely completion of assignments
- MUST be a rising senior planning to apply to a 4-YEAR college or university in fall 2016
- Must qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch
- Complete and Submit IAM Application
- Personal Essay: 2 pages; 250-500 word; double-spaced; 12-point font (Times New Roman); include a full introduction, body, and conclusion to your essay.
- High School Transcript: Submit a current transcript (an unofficial copy is acceptable).
- Resume/Brag Sheet