- Mission: Admission and the Pullias Center’s games project was featured in the Los Angeles Times.
- Mission: Admission was recently highlighted on Polygon, a large gaming news site.
- The Pullias Center’s game project was featured on Academic Impression’s website.
- USA Today featured the Pullias Center’s games project as a recent recipient of a $3.2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Education. Read the article here.
21st Century Scholar: Technology, Education & Equity
- The Role of an Evaluator
- Is Gamification Key to Unlocking The Holy Grail of College Access?
- The Challenge of Platform
- The Onerous Process of Technology Acquisition
- Getting to College Through Screen
- Top Three Takeaways from First in the World
- Addressing and Innovating Around Entrenched Challenges
- Calibrating the Mechanics of Games with the Realities of Students
- The Mission Admission Launch
- Toddlers in Low-Income Communities and the Ubiquity of Mobile Technology