California State University: What to Do After You Apply
- Print a copy of the applications: Applicants should keep a record of the application ID number for their reference.
- Order test score reports: Freshman applicants should submit ACT and SAT test scores by the end of December.
- Apply to EOP.
- Make sure your letters of recommendation were submitted for your EOP Application.
- Activate your student’s portal.
- Check your e-mail constantly.
- If you can, visit the campuses that you applied to.