CA Dream Act Application: What You Need to Know
Not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident? You still may qualify for financial aid due to recent changes in California law. You could be eligible if:
- You attended a California high school for at least three years, and
- You graduated or will graduate from a high school (or the equivalent) in California.
Students holding most nonimmigrant visas (e.g., F or J) are not eligible.
Documents Needed to File The CA Dream Act:
- W-2 Forms and other records of income
- Most recent income tax return
- Records of child support (if applicable)
- Records of student scholarship and fellowships included in your parents’ taxes (if applicable)
- Current bank statements
- Current investment or business records (if applicable)
- Current business and farm records (if applicable)
- Proof of any untaxed income (if applicable)